Dr. Rob Kessler is proud to offer his own line of premium skin care products at our Newport Beach office. The Kessler Skin Care line is comprised of high-quality serums, creams, lotions, washes and sunscreens that are rich in peptides, antioxidants, botanical extracts and other ingredients to nourish the skin. Dr. Kessler’s skin care line is designed to treat various skin types and skin concerns, from dull to discolored to sensitive skin.
Glow – Glycolic Cleanser
- 10% Glycolic acid gel cleanser for enhanced exfoliation.
- Brightens dull skin.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid promotes declogging of pores, stimulates turnover of the skin and collagen production.
- Fortified with anti-inflammatory lavender oil.
Directions: apply to dry skin, add water, massage and rinse.
Clear – Acne Medicated Cleanser
- Medicated cleansing foam
- For oily/acne prone skin
- 2% Sal Acid combined with glycolic acid
Directions: Apply foam to palm and gently rub over face. Rinse with warm water.
Nourish – C + Green Tea Cleanser
- Combines gentle surfactants with non-acidic Vitamin C ester in a foaming gel vehicle.
- Contains Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, an advanced ester that bio-converts into L-ascorbic acid in the skin.
- Contains natural-source Vitamin E Acetate for enhanced lipid-based anti-oxidant activity.
- Contains soothing Green Tea Extract.
- Non-acid formula useful for individuals with sensitive skin, and post-procedure where the skin barrier may be compromised.
Directions: Can be applied morning and night, or as directed.
Exfoliate – Lactic Acid Scrub
- Contains eco-friendly hydrated silica beads (like fine sand) to micro-exfoliate while gently cleansing the skin.
- Contains 2% Lactic Acid.
- Can serve as a hydrating masque when left on the skin 3-5 minutes.
- Creamy moisturizing formula contains Sodium lactate, Petrolatum, and Sodium PCA.
- Does NOT contain plastic particles or walnut shells which are in a lot of OTC exfoliating scrubs.
Directions: Apply once or twice weekly to maintain a youthful stratum corneum thickness.
Power C – C, E, Ferulic Serum:
- High potency combination of anti-oxidants, Vitamin C, E, and Ferulic acid ester combined with a mild keratolytic agent (1% Salicylic acid ester).
- Contains Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, an advanced ester that bio-converts into L-Ascorbic acid in the skin (21%).
- Contains Ferulic acid ester that enhances Vitamin C and E activity.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid.
- Antioxidants neutralize free radicals that accelerate aging skin.
- Provides environmental protection against stressors produced by UVA, UVB, and pollution, making it an excellent partner with sunscreen.
- Brightens the skin while promoting collagen production.
- Helps Retinoid work better.
Directions: apply once daily, or as directed.
Renew – Retinol gel 5 and Retinol Serum 5
.5% Microencapsulated Retinol EmouGel.
- Note: micro-encapsulation significantly enhances the stability of Retinol by isolating the molecule in the core of the microscopic acrylic matrix, thus protecting it from light and oxygen.
- Retinoids are still the gold standard in terms of improving fine lines and wrinkles and building collagen.
- Proven to help reduce the appearance of acne, enlarged pores, and even skin discoloration.
- Everyone should incorporate a Retinol/Retinoid into his or her skin care regimen.
This matrix then acts as a sustained-release delivery system which reduces irritation.
NOTE: The gel is for normal to dry skin and the serum is ideal for combination to oily skin types.
Directions: apply every other evening, or as directed.
Radiant – Retexturizing Cream
Get glossy glowing skin with this unique ultra potent fusion of retinoids, TCA exfoliants, antioxidants, peptides, and skin brighteners.
- All-in-one anti-aging treatment that works like a “peel in a bottle.”
- Contains 3% TCA exfoliant which helps to smoothen rough texture.
- 0.2% Hydroxypinacolone retinoate (an advanced retinoic acid ester that provides retinoid benefits with less irritation) to improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Also contains antioxidants (C,E+Ferulic), anti-aging peptides, niacinamide, and skin brighteners (phenylethyl resorcinol, Rumex extract, Kojic acid ester, and Oligopeptide-68).
This kit comes with a sample of Replenish.
Directions: Can be applied nightly, or every other night, or as directed.
Replenish – Volumizing Cream
This luxurious silky anti-aging product is way more than just a moisturizer! It’s packed with antioxidants, peptides, and barrier-enhancing lipids.
- Retinoid- free skin enhancement via increased hydration.
- Contains Acetyl hexapeptide-37
- Formulated with the barrier enhancing lipids Cholesterol, Fatty acids,and Ceramides in a biomimetic multi-lamellar emulsion.
- Fortified with anti-oxidants Vitamin C and E, Ferulic acid ester and texture-enhancing peptides.
Directions: Can be used both morning and night, alone or over your favorite serum or retinol.
PROTECT – Broad-Spectrum Tinted SPF 40 with Anti-oxidants
- 3% Titanium dioxide
- 3% Zinc oxide
- 3% Octinoxate
- + Argan oil, Iron oxides, and Melanin
Directions: apply every morning under make-up.
Revitalize – Daily Brightening Pads
- Alcohol-free daily brightening pads.
- Gently exfoliates and brightens the skin while down regulating melanin production.
- Contains a combination of Mandelic, Azelaic, and Phytic acids along with .5% Niacinamide.
Directions: Apply morning and night after cleansing, or as directed.
Resurface – Weekly Peel Pads
- Weekly exfoliating treatment.
- 10% Glycolic acid
- 10% Lactic acid
- 5% Salicylic acid
- Promotes epidermal renewal for a smoother, radiant complexion.
- Ideal for maintenance between in-office chemical peels, or to act as a light at-home peel system.
Directions: apply once or twice weekly, or as directed. Start off leaving it on the skin for 10-15 minutes but the time can be gradually increased each week.
Restore – Total Eye Complex
- High-potency combination of ingredients clinically demonstrated to improve the appearance of delicate skin around the eye.
- Contains a gentle retinoid ester Hydroxpinacolone retinoate (HPR) to help improve fine lines and wrinkles and to stimulate new collagen.
- Enhanced with anti-oxidant Vitamins C, E, and Ferulic acid ester and anti-aging peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Advanced barrier technology, consisting of ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids, hydrates dry skin while peptides reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness.
Directions: Apply in the evening, or as directed.
Control – Acne Medicated Pads
- Medicated acne pads containing 0.5% Salicylic acid, 0.5% TCA, and anti-microbial peptide Oligopeptide-10.
- Removes dirt, oil, and debris that lead to acne breakouts.
- Helps to smooth texture and decongest pores.
- Ideal for acne prone or oily skin types.
Tip: keep in gym bag for easy application post workout.
Directions: apply 1-2 times daily, or as directed.