ZO Skin Health is a comprehensive collection of highly rated skin care solutions designed by Dr. Zein Obagi, the revolutionary dermatologist and skin care expert. The ZO Skin Health line is currently the world’s leading skin care line, as it harnesses the power of prescription treatments in products intended for daily use. In the ZO Skin Health line there is a product for nearly everyone, regardless of age or specific skin condition.
The ZO Skin Health line is only available via prescription from a doctor. These products can be obtained at Dr. Robert Kessler’s plastic surgery center in Newport Beach.
What the ZO Skin Health Line Treats
Products from the ZO Skin Health Line can be used to treat a range of skin conditions, including the following:
Aging products designed to minimize visible signs of aging (e.g., wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, loose skin). The line repairs aging, tired skin and prevents new skin damage.
Acne products that target inflammatory breakouts, including blackheads, whiteheads and spots. Some acne products cleanse the skin while others are designed to slough away the impurities clogged in the pores to promote healthier, clearer skin.
Hyperpigmentation products, which fight spots and areas of unusual pigmentation, including melasma. Leave-on topicals reduce the dark spots while special polishes create a uniform skin tone.
Rosacea products that soothe the large, irritated pores that contribute to the reddening of the skin. Intensive treatment protocols regenerate dry, angry skin.
Sun Damage products, which repair and replenish skin damaged by UV exposure. Sunscreen products prevent future sun damage.
What the ZO Skin Health Line Includes
Products from the ZO Skin Health line can be used alone or in combination with one another as part of a multi-step routine to repair, rejuvenate and beautify the skin. The products are organized by the following categories:
- Cleanse: remove debris and impurities from the surface of the skin
- Scrub: penetrate deeper into the skin to clear out dead cells
- Oil Control & Tone: control oil or soothe dry skin
- Treatment: medical-grade products that repair skin damage and promote health
- Hydration & Calming: soothe irritation and inflammation
- Sun Protection: shield the skin from the sun’s UVA/UVB rays and HEV light
- Enhancers: enrich any skin health care routine
- Peels: in-office professional treatments for specific advanced skin conditions
- Programs & Kits: curated combinations of products for all skin conditions and types, including acne, hyperpigmentation and aging; there is a kit specifically designed to be used after skin resurfacing, chemical peels or similar treatment
ZO Skin Health products can be obtained from Dr. Kessler or our esthetician, Kay Lam. We will evaluate your specific skin care needs, conditions and treatment goals and help design a product protocol to yield the best results. If you have had a skin treatment at our office, such as laser skin resurfacing or a chemical peel, we can recommend ZO products to complement your recent treatment.
To learn more about ZO Skin Health products, please contact Kessler Plastic Surgery today by calling (949) 644-6544 or sending us an email.