Why would a busy, successful plastic surgeon take the time to launch his own line of skincare products? In a word, quality.
Your skin is a living organism – actually, your body’s largest organ. And your face is your first impression, the “window to your soul,” as some say. It stands to reason that you want to look as healthy and vibrant on the outside as you feel inside. The lineup of products in our Skincare by Kessler MD repertoire enable you to be proactive about protecting your skin, and you can even turn back the clock a bit.
No commercial skincare product line makes sense for every face. Many contain added ingredients such as fragrances or preservatives, and even some well-known brands can trigger allergic reactions in certain individuals. Dr. Robert Kessler knows you want products you can trust to be both safe and effective.
So he engaged an accredited, regulated compounding pharmacy to create high quality, highly effective skincare products according to his formulations. Every facial plastic surgery Dr. Kessler performs is carefully tailored to the individual patient. Now he has brought that same attention to detail and medical knowledge to skincare.
ALL OF THE GOOD, NONE OF THE BAD
All Skincare by Kessler MD products are formulated using only the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade ingredients. They contain no PABA, gluten, fragrances, or parabens (preservatives), so you can use them with confidence.
- Glow is a glycolic cleanser that helps unclog pores, exfoliate, and brighten skin. It is fortified with anti-inflammatory lavender oil.
- Nourish is a gentle foaming gel that combines the important antioxidant vitamin C ester with soothing green tea. This formula is an excellent choice for those with sensitive skin, or for use after surgical or minimally-invasive procedures.
- Exfoliate is a creamy lactic acid scrub that can be used as a cleanser to refresh skin or as a hydrating masque. Its hydrated silica beads (like fine sand) are kinder to your skin than plastic particles or crushed walnut shells used in some commonly available products.
TOPICAL SKIN RENEWAL
- Resurface weekly peel pads exfoliate surface skin to reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion. This product is great for light peels at home or for maintenance between stronger, in-office chemical peels.
- Power C combines several potent antioxidants to slow skin aging, promote collagen production, brighten skin, and protect against sun and pollutants. It also boosts retinoid effectiveness.
- Renew Retinol Gel 5 (for dry skin) and RenewAll Retinol Serum 5 (for oily/combo skin) reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and acne. Dr. Kessler recommends every man and woman use a retinoid product daily.
- Radiant retexturizing cream uses a powerful fusion of ingredients to minimize signs of aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin brighter and smoother. We like to say it is a “peel in a bottle.”
Protect is a daily essential – a broad-spectrum, tinted SPF 40 sunscreen. We love our beautiful, sunny weather, but the sun is not a friend to our faces.
SKIN SURFACE REPLENISHMENT
Replenish anti-aging volumizing cream not only moisturizes, it nourishes and improves skin texture with antioxidants and peptides.
SKIN TONE MANAGEMENT
Revitalize daily brightening pads gently exfoliate to brighten skin, without alcohol.
Restore total eye complex pulls together ingredients proven to enhance the appearance and stimulate renewal of the delicate skin around the eyes. Better hydration, less puffiness.
You can have oily skin or be prone to acne at any age. Fight back with confidence:
- Clear is our medicated cleansing foam
- Control medicated acne pads remove oil, dirt, and debris, which helps prevent breakouts and smooths skin texture.
You can learn more about our skincare products (including their ingredients) here. It’s important to remember that caring for your skin must be a regular routine, if you hope to see the best results. By consistently using your Skincare by Kessler MD products, you will start seeing improvement in just 4 to 6 weeks.
WHICH PRODUCTS SHOULD YOU USE?
What’s right for your skin is not the same as what’s best for someone else. Why not schedule a personal consultation? Just give us a call at 949.644.6544 or drop us an email. Face to face, our medical aesthetician can assess your skin type and recommend the specific products best-suited to help you achieve healthier, more youthful skin.